This position is responsible for the completion of assigned work within the time and quality limits established. Total customer satisfaction with the work performed is the primary goal of this position, doing the right things correctly, the first time. The employee also recognizes their responsibility to perform all work in a safe and efficient manner and to adhere to all the safety rules regarding the use of PPE including the wearing of safety toed work shoes or any other safety equipment deemed necessary. Must have a valid drivers license.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Working knowledge of the following mechanical and technical systems and the physical ability to apply this knowledge in a hands-on manner:
2. Capable of using test and measurement tools that apply to areas listed above.
3. Capable of supervising others assigned to jobs in support roles and completing all documents associated with the job including work orders.
4. Capable of design and fabrication to meet customer specifications.
1. Apply practical knowledge of gasoline and diesel engines and associated systems as indicated in the essential job functions.
2. Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on various systems for the purpose of disassembly, repair, and reassembly of systems listed in the essential job functions.
3. Use of test equipment including but not limited too:
4. Read and understand the following schematics and prints:
5. Working knowledge of all welding techniques including but not limited too: gas, arc, mig & tig techniques.
6. Use of hand tools including but not limited too:
7. Use of all types of measuring equipment including but not limited to:
8. Must be able to distinguish between base metals including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, and bronze.
9. Must have the capability to supervise others assigned to the same job and insure that the job is completed in a timely and safe manner, always meeting the customer's specified standards.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL REQUIREMENTS
1. High School education or demonstrated ability to interpret plans and directions to execute duties listed above and to provide written requests for materials, technical assistance, and for the completion of work orders or other job related forms, requests, or evaluations.
2. Ability to satisfy the physical requirements of the job listed below as evidenced by successful completion of the company functional physical agility test.
Must have a valid drivers license.
3. Must pass post offer drug screen and background check as a condition of hire.
4. Maintain regular attendance as may be required for the position.