Make a Difference in Our Dynamic Fast Paced Environment with Wallenius Wilhelmsen!
Are you the kind of HR manager that relates well to employees at all levels? Is providing guidance to leadership and resolving employee issues your passion? If this sounds like your kind of role, you might be our next Human Resources Manager. As a key member of the Wallenius Wilhelmsen management team, you will be a strategic and hands-on contributor aligning business objectives with effective human resources best practices.
The Human Resources Manager will manage the local implementation of all areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to:
* Recruitment, retention, and onboarding activities
* Employee relations
* Benefit administration
* Legal/regulatory compliance
* Performance management/corrective actions
* Leave administration
* Establish and maintain effective employee relations through the uniform and equitable application of organization policies, procedures, and employment law
* Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained at all responsible sites
* Maintaining an active production floor presence and acting as employee advocate
* Maintaining employee records, including electronic records in HRIS and timekeeping systems
* Leading internal investigations of alleged policy/legal violations
* Coaching/advising managers on resolving employee issues
A good fit for this role has 5+ years of strategic and operational HR experience in a production environment, the ability to travel, work flexible shifts, and:
Our Culture Compass (values) guides how we work together exhibiting Courage, Imagination, Trust, Candor and Speed.
We are the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group, delivering innovative and sustainable global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers of cars, trucks, heavy equipment and specialized cargo.