Exciting Opportunity with Rapidly Growing Company – Competitive Salary & Benefits
If you are motivated and excited about working in a fast-paced environment, then you should join our team!
• Acts as company representative to customers and carriers, ensuring all customer requirements are met.
• Coordinates account activities, priorities, and status with shop floor personnel and carriers.
• Verifies shipments, vehicle movement, location, status, and billing systems, and vehicle inventory.
• Enters product receipts into relevant systems; verifies accuracy of information.
• Performs reporting and analyzes results
• Other duties as deemed necessary.
View this video to learn about other positions at Wallenius Wilhelmsen:
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required and proficiency with other MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint), including Outlook email.
• 3-5 years of progressive customer service experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with focus on accuracy.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi task.
Our Culture Compass (values) guides how we work together exhibiting Courage, Imagination, Trust, Candor and Speed.
We are the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group, delivering innovative and sustainable global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers of cars, trucks, heavy equipment and specialized cargo.
APPLY NOW and join our team!