Plant Accessory - Nights
Tired of the same old boring job? Love working with and around vehicles? Is your dream job working on vehicles in a high energy environment? Then Wallenius Wilhelmsen is the place for you! Working for a premier logistics partner to auto and heavy equipment manufacturers, you will be responsible for installing accessories on vehicles. Depending on location, your job will be installing items such as remote tailgate locks, lighted running boards, illuminated kick plates, step-rails, splash guards, camper shells, decals, bed liners, as well as other accessories specified by the customer.
If you have a good driving record, valid driver’s license, and your current and past bosses will rave about you, keep reading.
To join our team as an Accessory Installer you are ready and able to:
Joining Wallenius Wilhelmsen as an Accessory Installer is just the beginning! Find opportunities within our global company. Watch the video, learn more about this job, working at Wallenius Wilhelmsen and APPLY NOW:
APPLY NOW and join our team!
Our Compass (values) guides how we work together exhibiting Courage, Imagination, Trust, Candor and Speed.
We are the Wallenius Wilhelmsen group, delivering innovative and sustainable global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers of cars, trucks, heavy equipment and specialized cargo.
If you are interested in joining our team APPLY NOW!
We invite you to visit our website at:
* Requires the ability to drive vehicles with manual or automatic transmissions.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Strong work history (including good attendance and good safety record).
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
*�Demonstrates the ability to carry out specified work procedures and follows directions of supervisors and lead persons.
*�35 pound lifting requirement.
* Capable of using air tools, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and understanding technical direction.
* Must be a self starter with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations while working in a team environment.
* Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must keep work areas clean and clutter free. Work must be neat and clean while meeting vendor quality requirements.
* Prep units for final inspection after completion of installs.