Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, and maintaining accurate records on all inventory items.
- Serve and assist shop personnel.
- Handle warranty material. Lead parts personnel
- Order, receive, return, track inventory items as needed.
- Assist shop personnel with parts needed.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Store and distribute warranty material as required.
- Adhere to established quality and safety standards.
- Perform duties in other areas as required.
- Maintain work area in a clean condition.
- Parts handling experience (approximately 3 years), equivalent education. Supervisory experience.
- 1-3 year experience in shipping and receiving
- 1-3 year experience in automotive accessory installation
- Ability to operate a forklift (forklift certified)
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Computer Skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed