Be part of the quality team a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within our company.
As a Quality Analyst for Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics, you will have responsibility to:
* Audit in-process Vehicle Processing Center (VPC) procedures and final quality of the vehicle to assure compliance with established quality standards.
* Understand customer requirements concerning vehicles condition prior to shipment (� Example - Verify that the vehicle is in the correct loadbay or loaded to the correct rail destination; Vehicle is parked correctly on the line; All trash removed from the vehicle; Ignition keys located in the correct place; Floor mats in position; All accessories turned off; Seat covers in place; Inspect exterior for damage, cleanliness, etc.; Verify that all accessories needed for the vehicle are installed; and may check other miscellaneous items on the vehicle.)
* Plan and direct QA activities.
* Ensure that activities support our objectives.
* Ensure the appropriate scheduling of QA resources.
* Provide direct and daily supervision of QA employees.
* Quality audit and warranty analysis reporting.
* Develop and submit customer quality alert reporting.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering
* At least 4 to 5�years first line supervisory experience preferred.
* Experience with SOP, MRP, TQM, JIT, Kaizen, 5S, and visual factory management preferred.
* Experience with ISO 9001.
* Experience working within an assembly line operation with an emphasis on automotive and/or mechanical applications.
* Must have proven analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
* Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and data base navigational skills.
* At least 1 year in the company
* At least 1 year in current role.