Exciting Opportunity with Rapidly Growing Company – Competitive Salary & Benefits
If you are motivated and excited about working in a fast-paced environment, then you should join our team.
The Vessel Planner/Allocator is responsible for optimizing stowage and cargo distribution on voyages within Trade Office Savannahs responsibility
* Implement and refine stowage plans per voyage based on guidance from regional Trade & Local Port Operations.
* Promote strong interaction with vessels command to optimize stowage through active/structured dialogue centered on port operations.
* Provide feedback on utilization targets and execute allocation plans as agreed with the Trade dept.
* Promote strong dialogue with Vessel operator team in order to optimize stowage and vessel schedule.
* Daily monitoring of cargo flows and cargo volume information.
* Provide direction and communicate effectively to Cargo coordination, Sales Support, Sales and Port Operations.
* Leadership and Analytical skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Maritime Graduate
* Experience working on RO/RO vessels or equivalent