ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL REQUIREMENTS
Ability to satisfy the physical requirements of the job listed below as evidenced by successful completion of the company physical abilities test.
- Frequent lifts and carrying of up to 50 pounds for distances of 50 feet (could include oak block used for rigging and transport of machines).
- Overhead lifting of 50 pounds
- Climbing to and working at heights of up to 15 feet
- Completing a full workday walking and/or standing
- Perform work from a wide range of positions including: standing, sitting, bending , reaching, kneeling, reclining
- Working from scaffolding or ladders
- Sufficient hand and arm strength to un-package, install, or remove machine parts. May include the use of a 20 pound sledgehammer or other hand or power tools.
- Pushing and pulling heavy material handling equipment such as floor cranes or jacks, and engaging in activities such as rolling tires or moving oak blocking.
- Sufficient hand dexterity and strength to fasten, insert, and remove bolts and pins of various sizes and weights from a few ounces to 20 pounds and to operate and withstand the impact and vibration of electric and air-powered power tools.
- Capable of work outside in all reasonable weather conditions
- Conduct work responsibilities while exposed to dirt, dust, and fumes from the operation of construction equipment, cranes, forklifts, etc.
- Must pass post-offer NIDA 5 drug screen as a condition of hire.
- Must submit to Physical Abilities Testing.