PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS1.�������� Reading and comprehending at a level sufficient to interpret MSDS and manufacturer's warnings and instructions for use and replacement of parts or operating instructions or to complete a repair order associated with repair.2.�������� Proficiency in the use of basic hand tools including but not limited to hammers, saws, wrenches and pliers, torque wrenches, and air powered equipment.3.�������� Ability to satisfy the physical requirements listed :
- Frequent lifts and carrying of up to 50 pounds for distances of 10 feet
- Overhead lifting of 50 pounds
- Climbing to and working at heights of up to 15 feet
- Completing a full workday walking and/or standing
- Perform work from a wide range of positions including: standing, sitting, bending , reaching, kneeling, reclining, from scaffolding or ladders
- Sufficient hand and arm strength to un-package, install, or remove equipment parts.� May include the use of a 20 pound sledgehammer or other hand or power tools.
- Pushing and pulling heavy material handling equipment such as floor cranes or jacks, and engaging in activities such as rolling tires or moving oak blocking.
- Sufficient hand dexterity and strength to fasten, insert, and remove bolts, fasteners or parts of various sizes and weights from a few ounces to 50 pounds.
- Operate and withstand the impact and vibration of electric and air-powered power tools.
- Capable of work outside in all reasonable weather conditions
- Conduct work responsibilities while exposed to dirt, dust, and fumes from the operation of construction equipment, cranes, forklifts, welding, painting, etc.
- Must pass NIDA 5 drug screen as a condition of hire.
- If performing DOT inspections, a CDL may be required which would include a DOT physical.
- Maintain regular attendance as may be required for the position
- State inspection license is a plus.
- Shift hours are subject to change
- Hours other than daylight shift would pay a premium of $0.40 per hour.