REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Highly Developed communication skills
- High School Education required.
- An understanding of the repair and specifications of construction equipment and agricultural equipment.
- Must be able to multi task and work effectively in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work with customers and build trust with the manufacturer.
- Must have proven ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to negotiate for desired outcomes.
- Problem solve with various teams to work to the needed results.
- Work within a fast pace environment.
- Work with constantly changing priorities and be able to change directions when plans change.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team player
- Ability to react quickly but accurately and logically to demands placed by CNH.
- Able to climb, stoop, crawl, bend, stretch, and otherwise assume positions required to load backhoes or inspect loaded trailers.
- Able to walk manufacturing or storage yard area for purposes of inspection and identification of machinery and or pieces.
- Must pass NIDA 5 drug screen as a condition of hire.
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to satisfy the physical requirements of the job:
- Climbing in and out of the operator's cab of various pieces of equipment for identification of serial numbers or other markings.
- Completing a full workday walking and/or standing or performing data entry
- Conduct work responsibilities while exposed to dirt, dust, and fumes from the operation of construction equipment, forklifts, over the road tractors, etc.
Regular hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a 30 minute lunch. Additonal hours may be required dependent on customer requirements