This position is responsible for the completion of assigned work within the time and quality limits established. Total customer satisfaction with the work performed is the primary goal of this position, doing the right things correctly, the first time. The employee also recognizes their responsibility to perform all work in a safe and efficient manner and to adhere to all the safety rules regarding the use of PPE including the wearing of safety toed work shoes or any other safety equipment deemed necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Working knowledge of the following mechanical and technical systems and the physical ability to apply this knowledge in a hands-on manner:
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND INTELLECTUAL REQUIREMENTS
1. High School education or demonstrated ability to interpret plans and directions to execute duties listed above and to provide written requests for materials, technical assistance, and for the completion of work orders or other job related forms, requests, or evaluations.
2. Ability to satisfy the physical requirements of the job listed below as evidenced by successful completion of the company functional physical agility test.
3. Must pass NIDA 5 drug screen as a condition of hire.
4. Maintain regular attendance as may be required for the position.