The incumbent in this role is responsible for maintenance of key data inside vehicle management system (WITS on Line=WOL). The incumbent will serve as Subject Matter Expert and serve as the key coordination point between operations and IT for assigned business processes. Will participate as needed in other supplemental support for technology services.
• Ensure that key data is added, removed, and maintained within WOL. Some items include but are
not limited to:
• Accessory code creation--Requests from Operations, Finance, or customers to create accessory
codes to track installs or services
• Accessory mismatch problems--Operations adds accessory codes to VINs that should not receive
the accessory resulting in a mismatch condition with the customer Host
• Monitoring and analyzing error reports and taking corrective actions
• Billing support--Requests by Operations or Finance to correct data issues in WOL that result in
incorrect billing to the customer
• New model or model year setup--Requirement to set up accessories in WOL for new models for
each new model year
• Add parts—Maintain parts and part numbers in WOL and tie to inventory code to ensure proper
decrementing of inventory
• Perform other WOL related activities to support key customers (management, finance, etc.)
• Monroney problem--Requests from Operations when they are unable to print a monroney
• Assist Customer Service Supervisor with beta testing of changes to WOL
• Database maintenance and support--Support and maintenance for WOL Master Tables
• Develop Daily/Weekly/Monthly auditing reports
• Provide training to local users on WOL functionality
• Provide supplemental support to IT team for Service Management tasks such as desktop support,
hardware support, upgrades, migrations, etc.
• Managing Global Service Desk (GSD) tickets, as required.
• Assist Customer Service Supervisor in delegating tasks, monitoring team performance, ensuring
efficient workflow, recruiting, etc., as needed.
• Performing Customer service functions, including handling complaints, as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary education
• Experience in customer service and operations support in a transportation and automotive distribution environment
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, extremely detail-oriented with the ability to multi-
task and manage multiple priorities on a daily basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
• Calm and patient demeanour
• Ability to lead and motivate others
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• Computer skills, including: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
• In-depth knowledge of WOL System
• In-depth knowledge of operations work flow
• Detailed understanding of the connection points between operations processes, WOL, finance (for
billing purposes), parts inventory, and other inputs and outputs
• Experience supervising in a technical environment will be an asset.