Exciting Opportunity with Rapidly Growing Company – Competitive Salary & Benefits
If you are motivated and excited about working in a fast-paced environment, then you should join our team!
* Performing duties to prepare railcars for shipment such as: opening and closing railcar doors, setting bridge plates, blowing trash out of railcars, chocking vehicles, chock replacement.
* Performing daily inspections on bridge plates and chocks.
* Loading and unloading vehicles onto railcars in compliance with company quality standards.
* Ensure vehicles are spotted according to customer standards within the rail car.
* Ensure vehicles are properly spaced within the rail and secure vehicles according to customer standards onto outbound railcars.
* Lubing the railcars, graphite door tracks and other moving mechanical parts. etc.
* Must meet all WW Solutions quality and productivity standards.
* Requires the ability to drive vehicles with manual or automatic transmissions.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Strong work history (including good attendance and good safety record).
* Demonstrates the ability to carry out specific work procedures and follows directions of supervisors and lead persons.
* Requires the ability to raise floating railcar decks, from shoulder position to overhead position (minimum 80 lbs up to 100 lbs. and set bridge plates overhead (up to 45 lbs.) for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work within confined spaces in railcars and work at heights of 20 plus feet from the ground.
* This position requires continuous and extensive walking, frequent bending and stooping while inside rail cars, and good balance.